July Saw a Lucky Player Win Nearly $500,000 in PA Casino Jackpots
Many Pennsylvania gamers who visited the casino in July came away with some additional cash for their summer holidays. A player who won over $500,000 playing Ultimate Texas Hold ‘Em was among the six-figure awards reported by Pennsylvania casinos last month.
A player at Live! Casino Philadelphia got the biggest prize recorded when they received $486,809 while playing Ultimate Texas Hold ‘Em, according to Janine de Blois, Director of Slots and Guest Services. She continued by saying that the business adores the times when its visitors win at Live! The casino floor is filled with so much excitement and life thanks to it.
There were other slot machine winners who also won it big. The top prize winners were:
- On July 28, a player won $69,436 via Dragon Link: Panda Magic;
- On July 30, a player won $47,068 while playing poker;
- On July 19, a player won $47,038 via Cash Express Luxury Line: Buffalo;
- On July 30, a player won $46,357 while playing poker;
- On July 8, a player won $46,300 while playing table games;
- On July 30, a player won $43,000 while playing poker.
The month of August has already started off well for patrons of Live! Casino Philadelphia. A customer won from the casino’s well-known Giant Jackpot offer. With only a $1.76 play on a penny slot machine called Prosperity Link, Ansaly T. of South Jersey scored an incredible $97,402. The company is aiming for even more Lucky at Live! moments this month as the floor-wide slot progressive has now reset.