The Keystone State Takes a Gamble on Online Gaming
Those looking for legal online gambling in PA are in the right place. iGamingPenn.com is the ultimate resource for safe online gambling in the Keystone State, brought to you by actual casino enthusiasts.
What Are Our Objectives?
iGamingPenn in Numbers
17 Official Partnerships with PA Casinos
- Every casino we partner with is licensed by the PGCB, meaning every casino you see listed on our site is safe, legal, and fully regulated.
- We are official partners to the casinos we promote, meaning we can offer our readers the best bonuses, support, and up-to-date information at all times.
20 Attractive Casino Bonuses Waiting for You
- We know the importance of great casino bonuses for new players and existing accounts, so we are always on top of new casino promotions. We also provide a concise breakdown of the T&Cs of each bonus so you can get key information at a glance.
- We always add more bonuses to our collection, so if you don’t see anything you like right now, keep checking back!
39 Official Casino Representatives Ready to Assist You
- We connect our readers to official casino reps, ensuring they get answers quickly and have the best experience possible.
- This feature is not quite ready yet, as we are still ironing out the kinks to ensure it works flawlessly and securely, although we expect it to be released soon!
Top-Quality Slots to Begin With
- Slots are by far the most popular online casino game, and with so many to choose from, our objective reviews of slots and developers help keep players informed. We also have an exclusive collection of slots, from classic 3-reel bandits to snazzy video slots.
- Integrity and objectivity are two of the most important factors of a casino game review; that’s why our reviewers play online slots with real money before delivering their opinion. Slot reviewers look out for both entertainment value and the chance of turning a profit on any given title.
21 Tantalizing Table and Casino Games
- From classic casino staples such as blackjack, roulette, and baccarat to swanky live-dealer gameshow-style titles, we have table and casino games that appeal to players of all styles.
- Table games often require a bit more understanding than slots, so we provide plenty of detailed guides that help players learn the basics of each game as well as some useful tips, tricks, and popular strategies.
Meet the Team at iGamingPenn
Our team comprises gambling enthusiasts who have a passion for the hobby, which shines through in the work we produce. Between us, we have more than N years of experience in playing and reviewing online casino games, and we are excited to share this wealth of experience with you!
We’re ready to hear what you have to say, so feel free to reach out to the team for any reason you see fit, such as to:
- File a report against a casino or developer;
- Chat with an expert;
- Tell us about a big win;
- Contact our marketing team;
- Share your feedback with us.
It’s worth pointing out that as we have direct access to official casino reps, we can often find answers you might not get elsewhere.
To ensure you get the best response to your initial email, please remember to include a subject line and provide as much relevant information as possible in the body of the email. We don’t mind reading!
Note: All services provided by us are completely free to the reader. Rather than charging a flat fee, we are compensated by the casinos when our readers visit their sites through our affiliate links. Any funds acquired through these affiliate programs are put back into the project to allow us to continue to provide quality content to our readers while expanding our network.
We look forward to hearing your thoughts, feedback, and stories at info[at]intressmedia.com
Here Are the Other Online Gambling Projects We Are Involved In:
We love what we do here, and due to our wonderful readership and valuable feedback from readers, we want to take our gambling expertise to other states within the country. The overall goal of our project is to create online gambling information hubs for gamblers nationwide.
Let’s Talk About Responsible Gaming
Although online gambling is a hobby enjoyed by many across the country, it’s always important to understand the potential problems that can arise around online gambling. Therefore, as an organization, we have prioritized encouraging responsible gambling and player safety.
If you or someone you know are struggling with or showing signs of problem gambling, consider reaching out to one of the following organizations that can assist, support and direct you:
- The Council on Compulsive Gambling of Pennsylvania
- The National Council on Problem Gambling
- The Board’s Office of Compulsive and Problem Gambling
- Gamblers Anonymous
PA Online Gambling: What is the Minimum Age Requirement?
The minimum age for online gambling in PA is 21 years of age. Online casino players are required to verify their age through a government-approved photo ID and provide the last four digits of their social security number. Some casinos may require further verification as per PGCB regulation, including tax documentation.
The Long Road to Legal Online Gambling in Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania has seen several significant attempts at gambling legalization since the Pennsylvania General Assembly created the state’s first official lottery. In that time, gambling has been a significant talking point, with various successes and failures. Almost fifty years since the inception of the state lottery, PA finally has fully-legal online casino sites!
Those happy to have the freedom to choose whether or not they participate in online gambling may be interested in knowing how legalization came to be. In that spirit, we curated a brief history of the road to legalization.
In an attempt to deter players from illegal gambling operations and provide tax relief to those over 65, the Pennsylvania General Assembly created the Pennsylvania State Lottery through Act 91 in 1971.
Although the success of the state lottery pushed some attempts at the legalization of Vegas-style casinos in PA, residents rejected the idea repeatedly throughout the 80s, looking at the problems Nevada was facing with crime and corruption within the industry.
In 1993, another push was made to legalize gambling, this time in casinos on riverboats. Proponents of legalization claimed the riverboat casinos would provide a much-needed boost to the local economy, while those against the movement cited that the increased cost of policing and support services would offset any benefits, and the whole idea eventually went under.
In 2004, Act 71 was passed, and the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board was established to regulate legal land-based casinos within the state. Although only slots were permitted, thousands of jobs were created, and the state began raking in millions in tax revenues.
In the wake of the 2008 recession, the state was once again looking for a boost to the economy to offset the rising cost of property taxes. The solution was to introduce table games to existing land-based casinos, legally bringing classics like blackjack and roulette to the Keystone State for the first time.
Perhaps the biggest year for the legalization of online gambling in PA, 2017, saw the passing of HB 271, allowing the 12 land-based casinos in the Keystone State to launch online casino platforms in accordance with PGCB regulations.
Although gambling was legalized two years prior, it took until 2019 for the first online casino to launch in PA. Since Parx opened as PA’s first online casino, players have been able to play online slots, table games, poker, Slingo, bingo, and more, from anywhere within state borders.
What’s the Latest in the PA Online Gambling World Right Now?
Stay Informed on the Latest Casino and Online Gaming News
- Knowledge is power! To stay informed on all the latest iGaming developments, news, promotions, and more, give our newsletter a go.
- We provide comprehensive information in an easy-to-read package and will never spam your inbox.